Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush

Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush


Presenting "Is It Really Worth The Hype?" — an assortment of surveys on the most raved-about items on the web, brought to you 

The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Brush has become the stuff of legend. From the start, it was murmured regarding in office washrooms, talked about in Instagram DMs and bound to the edges of magnificence instructional exercise YouTube. 

In spite of the fact that it has been around since 2016, the Revlon One-Step shot to distinction toward the finish of 2019. Looks for the item flooded during the very late seasonal shopping surge as expression of a supernatural occurrence digitally embellish that could remove the weight from extinguishing your hair at home spread. Distributions like Vox's The Goods, Hearst's Best Products and, well, us, highlighting it in occasion blessing aides and think pieces.




I ordinarily wash my hair in the nighttimes, let it air-evaporate before bed and wake with spotless, dry hair. On weekdays, I run a hair curling accessory over a couple of areas of my hair before venturing out from home toward the beginning of the day. (I think I am one of only a handful not many individuals who favors a hair curler over a twisting wand, be that as it may, in the expressions of my hairdresser, on the off chance that you've just "aced the clasp," why do the switch?) 

My hair will hold any shape, particularly a day or two after a wash. In the event that I twist it, it'll remain twisted. On the off chance that I fix it, it will at present be straight days after the fact. I quite often want to wear my hair waved as opposed to straight. 

I'm presumably not the intended interest group for the Revlon One-Step, since I wouldn't fret setting aside the effort to do my hair in the mornings and I don't generally like straight-dried victories. Be that as it may, I acquired a Revlon One-Step to give it a shot for myself. 

In the wake of washing my hair with my darling Olaplex No. 4 cleanser and Olaplex No. 5 conditioner (being a jug blonde isn't low-upkeep, all things considered), I gave the One-Step a go. I viewed a snappy instructional exercise online on the best way to hold the brush and segment the hair while utilizing it. I thought that it was instinctive and simple to utilize, most likely because of the long stretches of acing a hair curler.


I partitioned my hair into three areas, and held the brush "under" the hair to give it the volume you'd anticipate from a victory. At the point when I arrived at the crown, I dried the hair from the back and pushed ahead until I arrived at my blasts (despite everything going under the hair). This gave the strands that outline my face a great deal of volume. I utilized a couple of spots of Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil on the last hope to streamline it. 

At long last, it took 20 minutes to go from a totally wet head of hair to a dried, smoothed, styled and volumized look. 

Brittany's Verdict: 

The One-Step is quick, advantageous and will give an expert victory a run for its cash. I loved the amazing way quick it dried my hair, yet the main look you can undoubtedly accomplish with the One-Step is straight-dried victory. Thus, the Blow Dry Brush most likely isn't for everybody.

I partitioned my hair into three areas, and held the brush "under" the hair to give it the volume you'd anticipate from a victory. At the point when I arrived at the crown, I dried the hair from the back and pushed ahead until I arrived at my blasts (despite everything going under the hair). This gave the strands that outline my face a great deal of volume. I utilized a couple of spots of Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil on the last hope to streamline it. 

At long last, it took 20 minutes to go from a totally wet head of hair to a dried, smoothed, styled and volumized look. 

Brittany's Verdict: 

The One-Step is quick, advantageous and will give an expert victory a run for its cash. I loved the amazing way quick it dried my hair, yet the main look you can undoubtedly accomplish with the One-Step is straight-dried victory. Thus, the Blow Dry Brush most likely isn't for everybody.



I have low-maintenance, straight hair that naturally air-dries flat and smooth — so much so that it won’t hold a curl unless I crisp it with a curling iron. The extent of my hair care routine is washing it twice a week with Drybar’s On The Rocks Shampoo and Southern Belle Conditioner, then detangling it with a wide-tooth comb and letting it air-dry.
I haven’t owned a real blow-dryer in five years. I just haven’t felt the need to replace the travel-sized ConAir blow-dryer I somehow acquired in high school, especially when I only blow-dry my hair roughly twice a year for special occasions.

After a job change and a move, I now have time to shower in the mornings, but I face the dilemma of not wanting to walk outside with wet hair. I went to Amazon to find a blow-dryer — nothing fancy, just something I could use to quickly dry my hair twice a week — when I stumbled upon the Revlon One-Step. I’d seen it on Instagram, heard some of the hype and was instantly sold by the more than 20,000 reviewers claiming it changed their lives. If it was good enough for them, it was certainly good enough for my low-maintenance (read: lazy) hair care routine.

I was surprised at how big the One-Step was in person. It was retro-looking in comparison to some of the other hair tools I’ve seen. I washed my hair, towel-dried it and let it air-dry for about 15 minutes while I got ready.
Twisting the handle to the high setting, I ran the brush under large sections of my damp hair, then pulled the brush to the ends in curling motion. It was awkward at first because of how big the brush was, but eventually I got the hang of it. It was easier than the times I tried to use a regular blow-dryer and round brush in tandem, and my arms never got tired.

Danielle’s Verdict:
My hair was dry in five minutes and had a noticeable amount of volume and shine — a pretty good hair day in my book. I wish it had a smaller barrel size so I could create more volume from the base of my roots, but I know I shouldn’t expect the same results of a traditional blow-dryer blowout.

This is a great option for someone who wants a quick and easy way to dry their hair and do simple styling.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flori Roberts cream

Secrets That Make Retinol Serum Effective for Skin Care Revealed